Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ghana Go 2 Africa! How cute is that title! Thanks to Payton for getting this journey started and for for being so creative! I am excited on many levels to be part of this experience. I can't wait to spend time serving with my best friend, Kimberli and her daughter, Savannah. She has been my "partner in crime" for the last 10 years! She has challenged me in every way, especially in my spiritual walk, so I thank God for her and for the opportunity to continue ministering along side her.

I am very excited to experience this life changing journey with my daughter, Carley! Carley and I are about as opposite as you can get in personalities, so it will be fun to watch how God uses us to minister to children across the world. I am thrilled she gets to have this experience at such a young age.

I look forward to meeting Jennifer, Kasarah, Sarah and Payton! I know Carley and I will both learn and grow from being around young, beautiful, spirit filled women who are ready to dive in and be obedient to God's calling!

And of course, I am most excited about traveling to Africa to see God in action in the lives of the children at the Village of Hope. He has already revealed many of the pieces of the puzzle by putting the exact people in our path that we needed to meet in order to make it possible for us to share faithbooking with these children. We are amazed daily and will be blogging about these God Moments because we want to remember them all and we want to share what God is doing with you!

We appreciate any support you have or will give our group as we count down the days, hours, minutes and seconds to our trip!!

In Him...tlc

No comments:

Post a Comment